[Coco] CoCo's TIMER and 60hz

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Wed May 29 14:52:42 EDT 2019

I had occasion to investigate the accuracy of the CoCo's timing back in my
pre-retirement career as an experimental psychologist.  Here's a 1987
article I published about the CoCo in the experimental laboratory:
https://link.springer.com/article/10.3758%2FBF03205614  (Hit the "Download
PDF" link to view the full text of the article, for free.)

Art