[Coco] CoCo's TIMER and 60hz

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Wed May 29 13:14:05 EDT 2019

Hi Allen.

  Roger and I ran a test last night with my logic analyzer on a real Coco3.  VSYNC on the particular machine I tested reported 59.7 Hz.  The Coco3 was never accurate on software time due to fact the IRQ line is shared with other devices besides VSYNC.  Yes they are queued but arn’t serviced accurately based on time.

Bill Nobel
b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>