[Coco] OS9 NITROS9 Accurate timer/clock

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed May 29 10:46:29 EDT 2019

Yes, that is normally the case. There is a direct page in the system memory that contains the 1/60th sec tick (VSYNC) counter that rotates 0 to 59, that you can read via an F$CpyMem command, but you will still need the “normal” time to figure out if the seconds wrapped.
Alternatively, if you have VRN installed, you can set up VIRQ’s based on the the number of 1/60th sec ticks you want.

Sent from my iPhone