[Coco] CP/M on the CoCo? WAS: Group Wars (AMiga/A2) WAS: Fresh new retro computing article!

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue May 28 15:32:07 EDT 2019

 Yes, I saw this product advertised in one of the CoCo mags, can't remember if Color Computer Magazine or Rainbow. It was a cart with a Z80 and 80 column output. I wanted one (also a CP/M fan, even have a copy of the original specs, I think), but at roughly $200, it was out of my budget

Salvador

   <snipped>

I saw a blurb that there was at least one Z80 card for the CoCo that allowed one to run CP/M. Does anyone have that? Did it run on a separate 80 column monochrome monitor. That would be kind of cool to re-create I think ...

James