[Coco] CP/M on the CoCo? WAS: Group Wars (AMiga/A2) WAS: Fresh new retro computing article!

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Tue May 28 13:45:07 EDT 2019

Oh, there's a HUGE CP/M following still, and it's global!
Udo Monk and his Z80Pack emulator, and quite a few others. I myself prefer MyZ80 by Simeon Cran, under DOS-EMU.

A list of good jumping off points:
http://www.classiccmp.org/cpmarchives/
http://www.gaby.de/ehome.htm
http://www.z80.eu/
https://www.z80cpu.eu/

Alot of good stuff was released to PD, like NZ-COM (Z-System/ZCPR 3.4),Z3Plus, ZSDOS, ZDDOS, DOSPlus, etc...

Tony