[Coco] Fresh new retro computing article!

D. Bruce Moore bruce at gracenote.ca
Mon May 27 22:40:01 EDT 2019

From DISCORD

Bruce: "I like the idea of coordination between vendors but there appear to be pragmatic issues with it.  Who goes to who?  Vendor A who is first to market should be consulted by Vendor B who wants to make a similar product? How do you go to someone if they haven’t announced a product intention? Poll all the existing Vendors and give away your idea?

BoisyToday at 6:31 PM

I agree, it can get thorny. For existing products, it's quite clear. For ideas in the making, it's not as cut and dry.”

So, if that means what I think it means, then, yes, it appears to be contrary to the article