[Coco] Group Wars (AMiga/A2) WAS: Re: Fresh new retro computing article!

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon May 27 22:29:04 EDT 2019

No... No... I was present for those, 1993-1995-6-7, whatever the timeframe post-CBM, into Escom and beyond...
Disgusted me so much, I got rid of about EVERYTHING Amiga that I had... Similarly in the A2 groups mid-90s.
There was so many garbage people on the newsgroups, I ducked out, unloaded everything A2, and lived in peace.

Nowadays,it's strictly CP/M and CoCO for me... On the CP/M side I have a few Epson Genevas, (3) Kaypros, (2) Osborne 1s, and an Osborne Executive.

More than enough to consume my time, LOL!

Tony