[Coco] Fresh new retro computing article!

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon May 27 22:11:12 EDT 2019

Why don't you try reading the posts before CoCoFest. Or better yet, reread
the message you responded to.

Some guy named 'Brock' said that Richard L. asked him to join FB, the CoCo
Group specifically, and answer some questions about the Boomerang that were
going around. Which Richard L. denied ever knowing the guy  or asking him
to speak on his behalf.