[Coco] Fresh new retro computing article!

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon May 27 19:28:28 EDT 2019

Anymore, the Facebook group sucks.

People like Stevie is why. He thinks that his opinions hold more water than
anyone's because of his 'popular' video show - you know, nobody knew about
the CoCo until he showed up.

He doesn't like it when people question friends of his, or try to discuss
the fact we are a small group, and product duplication tends to flood an
already small market.

There's a MUCH longer story about this that started right before CoCoFest...

Brian