[Coco] Another Basic09 Question

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Sun May 26 23:47:08 EDT 2019

Hi Curtis,

Thanks for the help.  I was slowly working my way though some of the OS-9
docs thinking it was probably out of Basic09's control when you replied.
In case anyone was wondering, it looks like the `tmode`s `int=00` and
`qut=00` does the trick.  Their original values were `int=03` and `qut=05`.

Thanks again.  :)