[Coco] Another Basic09 Question

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Sun May 26 22:49:06 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I'm working on testing out some stuff I'm wanting to do with Basic09 and
I've run in to something that I'm not entirely familiar with.  Basically,
I'm using `inkey` to grab keystrokes in a test program that will then print
out their ASCII codes.  But I'm not too sure how to stop CTRL-E and CTRL-C
from stopping the program in it's tracks.  My Google-fu is lacking so I
thought I'd come on here to ask a noobish question.  How do you catch and
handle it when a user presses BREAK / CTRL-E and CTRL-C?

Thanks.