[Coco] Convert floating point formats

Alex Evans varmfskii at gmail.com
Fri May 24 10:30:29 EDT 2019

I don't have a line to a particular solution (though they should be
easy to implement), but do you mean IEEE double precision as is used
on current x86 CPUs, or are you saying that there was some other
floating point format used by x86 FPUs such as the 8087 sometime in
the past that you are interested in converting to/from. I also was
under the impression that the Microware C Compiler used IEEE floating
point in which case no conversion needs to be made, it is already in
the right format.