[Coco] How to learn to maintain a web page

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 11:26:44 EDT 2019

 Hi Brian,
The most basic operation to learn is how to access the server that is hosting the Website/page. Then knowing how to copy the files corresponding to the Website/page to and from your computer.

After that, you need to ask the owner of the Website/page what technology it is using. If it is just HTML then you're lucky. Other technologies that it might use are ASP.NET, CSS, Javascript, Wordpress, Jumla, Bootstrap and bunch of others. Once you know what you are dealing with, you follow the advice of going to the library (or looking on YouTube) for books and tutorials on how to work with those technologies. Good luck! Salvador