[Coco] Writing a virtual GPU / FPU device.

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu May 23 06:26:01 EDT 2019

This is a file I got from somewhere a few years ago. It has since been updated but not recently. All of the newer devices need to be added like CocoSDC, Mega MultiPak, GameMaster etc.
If you update it, send me a copy so I can update mine.
The document is in MS Word "doc" format which can be read by many open source readers and editors.

http://yaccs.info/BPIERCECOCO/Stuff/Coco_Registered_Port_Addresses_and_Devices.doc

B.Pierce