[Coco] Basic09 Linked Lists

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Tue May 21 22:02:25 EDT 2019

You are correct. I was thinking static data. Also, after I wrote that I
realized that you can't traverse backwards, even though you can set a point
previous to continue from.

Consequently, I would say your code snippet is probably the way to go. I
haven't seen any other examples of a linked list structure. So, begin with
that and see where it takes you.

Wayne