[Coco] Raytracing on the CoCo

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Sat May 18 09:47:49 EDT 2019

On 17/05/2019 11:07 pm, Mark McDougall wrote:

> I'll have to dig through my old computer archives this weekend. What
> I've tried to do over the years is maintain "archive" directories for
> the original & irreplaceable data I've transferred from the old machine
> to the new (it's surprising how little actual critical data that you
> can't get back from anywhere else is on your multi-TB hard disk - aside
> from digital photos these days of course). But the end result over
> several machine upgrades is nested archives. And some of them also got
> burnt onto CD-Rs over the years, some of which I have no doubt will no
> longer be readable.

Bugger. I've all but exhausted all avenues of archives. A bit
disappointing because I thought I had managed to transfer all my old
data to newer machines over the years. One last avenue left; I used to
store CD/DVD backups of data at my mother's place for safe keeping, so I
could check there. But not holding my hopes up...

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>