[Coco] Xroar config0uration question

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Fri May 17 14:48:25 EDT 2019

Ed Orbea wrote:
> I have Xroar 0.35.4 running on my Mac (High Sierra) and now want to add
> MPI functionality, but for the life of me, I can't get the entry in the
> xroar.config file to work properly. If anybody does indeed have MPI
> functionality in Xroar for a CoCo2 (NTSC) I'd love to get the excerpt
> from your Xroar.config file.

You can't make named MPI "profiles" yet, but you can configure the slots.
It should be pretty straightforward.  Two slots filled, default slot
being RS-DOS:

mpi-load-cart 0=orch90
mpi-load-cart 3=rsdos
mpi-slot 3

This would make the MPI the default cartridge attached to one sort
of machine:

machine cocous
  machine-cart mpi

..ciaran