[Coco] CoCoPi = WOW

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Thu May 16 11:18:16 EDT 2019

I just got CoCoPi going, though I needed some assistance from Ron. Some of the SDC disk images are in different folders and don’t match the scripts, currently.

I’ve seen and heard the Game Master cartridge and Speech/Sound Pak in the emulator.

I’ve used the virtual Deluxe RS-232 Pak to telnet out.

I’ve played a few games, booted NitrOS-9 Ease of Use (and ran my two contributions, Invaders and Towel).

I’ve seen a CoCo 2 run OS-9 Level 2.

It’s been a great experience so far. Highly recommend.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $4050! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)