[Coco] XRoar for Mac OS X

Steve C. towmater at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:06:49 EDT 2019

I could not run anything with Xrorar on MacOS 10.14.3. Am I
missing something? All screens on rom I tested consisted of garbage text
characters, except Pinball.rom, which correctly composed a menu screen, but
the keyboard didn't respond in either translation mode.  I assumed Extended
Color Basic was a correct "default rom."