[Coco] MyRam vs, Rammer

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon May 13 10:21:25 EDT 2019

The system RAM for a format is a problem. Level III kind of solved it, but Drivewire breaks that. Bill and I have some ideas on possibly fixing it a couple of different ways (including getting level III working again), but unfortunately those are a bit further down the list of things to do.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html