[Coco] How to permanently change NitrOS-9 directories within a script?

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Sun May 12 09:59:38 EDT 2019

Maybe I'm confusing it with Basic09's SHELL keyword. I just thought I
remembered being able to run a command from a shell forked from within a
script that would execute the command and return you to the script, but
making whatever change you wanted without it reverting back. Guess I am
misremembering.

Wayne