[Coco] How to permanently change NitrOS-9 directories within a script?

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed May 8 18:51:02 EDT 2019

Changing directories with chd, cd, chx, cx at the keyboard results in a permanent change. Using
these commands within a script, such as startup, will give you a temporary change until the script
ends. I'm sure at one time I knew how to use these commands within a script so that the directory
changes did not revert when the script finished but I can't remember how nor find any discussion on
the subject.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Robert