[Coco] GCCC business meeting is May 9, 2019

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Mon May 6 23:19:31 EDT 2019

The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. business meeting is Thursday night at 7:30 PM Chicago time (Central Time) at the Schaumburg Township District Library.  (The library likely will not give us the room until 7:30, but we can begin to gather sooner.)  The date is 05-09-2019.
We have been assigned room number 5
I have reserved room #5 in the name of John Mobley and The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc.  You may need to ask for the remote to the TV.
This room has a wide screen TV that will accept a VGA or HDMI input.
Google Map Location Link: https://goo.gl/maps/pkCiMmWZ9Ex
Library Link: http://schaumburglibrary.org/

Please send any agenda ideas to John Linville, Rich Bair, and John Mark Mobley.

Agenda:
 CoCoFEST! report

-------

BlueJeans Video Conference - https://bluejeans.com/203539242

You can call in: Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (United States)
+1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number) (Global Numbers)
Meeting ID: 203 539 242
Room System: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc

Feel free to log in early and test your system.
You can even run the BlueJeans software from a web browser.

John Mark Mobley