[Coco] cheap trs80 model III

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 2 22:21:44 EDT 2019

I live not that far from you. I could bring it to South Chicago Heights.
You make payment to the seller and we will email where to meet. Some
Saturday maybe.

Brian

--

  Brian Goers
  Club Librarian/Treasurer

  The 28th Annual "Last" Chicago CoCoFEST!    May 4 & 5, 2019

  Fairfield Inn & Suites Lombard  1-630-629-1500
  Fest information at http://glensideccc.com