[Coco] need drivewire help

Neil Cherry ncherry at linuxha.com
Thu Mar 28 13:08:21 EDT 2019

On 3/28/19 12:20 PM, Michael R. Furman wrote:

> http://www.ocs.net/~n6il/The%20pyDriveWire%20Manual.pdf

> I’m receptive to any and all feedback, rants, raves, and bug reports.  I can usually
> turn around a bug fix in a few hours, features take a bit longer but still pretty
> quick.  Let me know  didn’t work or wasn’t implemented well and I’ll get it fixed.

Aha! I now know who to blame, er, ask questions of. ;-)

I'm using pyDriveWire (though my pypy is having fits). I have an MC10
with 16K (will try that later), the MC10 with the MCX128 and a CoCo 1
thru 3. I'll be setting up OS9 on the CoCo 3.

I was about to play with the exp printing next. I might load that up
this weekend. I do testing as my day job and I'm a bit busy right now.

Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry at linuxha.com