[Coco] need drivewire help

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 03:00:02 EDT 2019

To set the record straight, I did not actually get married.  Was engaged
but.. nope.  I did adopt a kid and managed to get her through high school
even as a single dad.  She graduated last year and is doing well.

Life has been pretty crazy, your basic midlife crises complete with
horrible business decisions and a string of less than stellar girlfriends.
Also several moves, some impromptu, leading to all my Coco equipment being
either in distant storage or lost.

Anyway, just thought I'd check in and wanted to apologise for not taking
better care of things.  When I wrote the Java drivewire, I thought it would
last a long time.  Unfortunately the "tricks" drivewire uses to load
platform specific libraries violate the newer security standards.  There's
probably a safer and standard way to do that now, but I just haven't had
the opportunity to work on it.

I do still read this list fairly often. It's always an inspiration to see
people doing great new things with the Coco.

Also a public and heartfelt thanks to Bill for helping people get the most
out of drivewire all these years.

-Aaron