[Coco] need drivewire help

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Mar 27 21:25:41 EDT 2019

On Wednesday 27 March 2019 16:24:29 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Gene, Drivewire hasn't been updated since about 2014. Aaron has since
> moved on with life (he got married LOL), so it's been the same old DW4
> just as you left it. The problem is that Java changed... every year
> (or less), and is slowly leaving DW4 behind.

Well, TM I am on an older java.  But I'm beginning the process of
installing stretch, debian-9.8.0 in the next couple weeks, to replace
debian-7.9, wheezy. The wheezy install will remain as the stretch is
going on a new drive.

So we'll see what falls over with a newer jre I guess.

Is anyone else takeing over drivewire maintenance?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)