[Coco] need drivewire help

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 15:20:11 EDT 2019

Gene, have you tried updating the Java package?
 I know there was some people having problems with later versions of Java and had to drop back a few versions in DW4.

The official releases went:
4.3.0
4.3.1
~~
4.3.3a - 4.3.3p
4.3.3o was posted, 4.3.3p was only available through the "update" button in the DriveWire menu (not sure if it still works).
The only difference between "o" & "p" was that "p" would detect "turbo" mode being used on startup and adjust baud rate automatically (for the elusive 230k baud).

Aaron then linked a few of us to a developer's version he was working on (hence why not everything works) which allowed us to view the data flow byte-by-byte (viewport sniffer), run multiple instances, dynamic memory (no setting the memory use), and instant disk writes (no syncing needed between instances).
These were:
4.3.4a - 4.3.4e