[Coco] need drivewire help

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Mar 27 12:15:08 EDT 2019

Gene, you were using the Developer's release of drivewire ("e"). It's not the same. It's one Aaron put together for some of us. It's actually a better version (IMHO), but takes an hour to explain what works and what doesn't. If you're having problems with it (it takes a lot of "getting used to"), then just go back to "o" or "p".