[Coco] need drivewire help

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Mar 27 10:53:03 EDT 2019

On Wednesday 27 March 2019 10:00:41 Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:

> Gene, as far as I know, drivewire is still in the same place but Aaron
> maintained the actual release on his google site "CocoCoding"
>
> https://sites.google.com/site/drivewire4/

So the sourceforge stuff is dead end. I'll see whats ^^^^^^ here then.

And whats there is 4.3.3o which just works, and which it got from
sourceforge as I had to sign up for a bunch of BS from them to get it,
if I go down and restart the coco it should all just work again.

So whats with the 4.3.4e?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)