[Coco] Climax C Compiler setup

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Mar 24 23:48:19 EDT 2019

Today it would need be to http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/  updating
what is there.

I am busy watching International Mystery (With English subtitles) until
the end of the month when three programs will disappear.

Send it to me and I will try and update the Climax "C" Compiler after
April 1, 2019.

But I cannot promise to complete anything these days, "Watch" is a
puzzle still.

Should you want to address collecting the libraries Willard listed in:

http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Documents/Manuals/Programming/Tandy%20CoCo%20OS-9%20C%20Compiler%20Discussion%20%28Stephen%20Fischer%29.pdf

Others may be interested. I never started on that task.

I can receive large files.

SHF