[Coco] Climax C Compiler setup

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Fri Mar 22 23:31:37 EDT 2019

The ASCII character set does not contain an exact EOF character. There
are several "end" control characters: End of Text (3), End of
Transmission (4), End of Transmission Block (23), End of Medium (25).
File Separator (28) maybe comes closest to an EOF character. Code 26 is
"Substitute", not EOF.