[Coco] Climax C Compiler setup

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 13:05:00 EDT 2019

On 3/22/19 1:41 AM, Walter wrote:
> Found the error in c_prep.
>
> It chops off the last line of every source file.
>
> I did a quick fix by adding a blank line at the end of my code.

Actually, my guess would be that there is no EOL after the
last line in the file and so it does not get read.  I have
seen this in lots of compilers.  It's not the apparent blank
line that helps it is the EOL char.

Another place I  have seen this is in the handling of #includes.
The same problem causes the first line of the next #include to
be appended to the last line of the errant #include.  The error
messages generated is usually obscure and doesn't really point
out the real problem.

bill