[Coco] Watch-NitrOS-9 Cheap Clock.zip (Watch (Stephen Fischer) (OS-9).zip)

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Mar 19 22:47:06 EDT 2019

What hardware, in 1987 RTC were very rare and expensive.

The program does read the time from watch.inf and will create a new one
with:

* default time
L019A    fcb   $57,$05,$1b,$0c,$01 (May 27, 1987 12:01)

That needs to be changed to today, at least this year!

But I am chasing a more serious bug:

Deleting watch.inf sets the time to the default perhaps even when you
change the year after running it once and then:

Just changing the first byte from $57 to $13 using DED and then
rerunning I get March 19,1919.

Bill Nobel is hot on the trail, a "20.19.2" version likely is needed.

More beta testers might have caught this bug.

I was very careful to change only the ASCII text.I thought it was a good
plan. But then something from 1987

If anyone wants the disassembly just e-mail me.

SHF