[Coco] Watch-NitrOS-9 Cheap Clock.zip (Watch (Stephen Fischer) (OS-9).zip)

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Tue Mar 19 19:57:51 EDT 2019

Did you press Enter and then enter date -t to check?

Change the date using the up and down arrows?

Use an emulator that messes up. (I only use VCC 1.42)

Dump "watch.inf" or look at it using ded, what are the values.

I just checked again using "nos96809l2v030300coco3_80d.dsk", the
original version offered with VCC. I don't think any changes were made
to NitrOS-9 since that would affect the clock setting.

The watch.inf file needs to be in the root /DD, /D0, /H0...

I think that it is not created if missing. I used it for thirty years on
every boot disk I created since getting it. My OS-9 boots of course
display the year incorrectly. Until Watch.inf is updated by pressing
enter is is not rewritten with the new date time.

$13 $03 $12 $12 $2f ("20" 19, 03, 18, 47) The "20" is not in
the watch.inf file. As days pass the release watch.inf file will become
more out of sync with real date and time.

SHF