[Coco] Sd card with SuperIDE

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Mar 19 16:24:12 EDT 2019

Henry,
Did this with an CF to SD adapter many years ago.
CF doesn't use FAT, it is a RAW CoCo image. The device was developed before FAT was obtainable at the hobby level. Heck, it cost $100K at the time to get a 6809 FPGA core, now they are free......
Converting FAT to raw CoCo formatted image not sure how to go about that ATM.
Regards,
Mark Marlette
 http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com