[Coco] CoCoFEST "A Place to call Home"

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:11:24 EDT 2019

Dave,

Tony should have received your message even though you got an error.
I am trying to correct the error.

You should go with what Tony advises.

But this is my recommendation.

You should fill out the "Exhibitor/Vendor contract" and look for the text that reads "a place to call home".
http://www.glensideccc.com/cgi-bin/mod/library.cgi?command=ListLibrary&Library=cocofest_exhibit

You will need to explain that you have already paid some of the money if that is the case.

-John Mark Mobley