[Coco] Rainbow and Hot CoCo Magazines

Michael Kline klinems at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 19:52:25 EDT 2019

Yeah, it's called "Media Mail". Delivery time frames are very slooow. But, very cost effective.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, 17 Mar 2019 at 18:50, Arthur Flexser<flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:   Also, I think there's a discount for printed (educational?) materials.
I recall that when I disposed of my magazine collection in 2005, which
took up about 5 liquor-carton sized boxes, filled to the brim, the
total cost was about $50, paid by the recipient to me in advance.

Art