[Coco] Rainbow and Hot CoCo Magazines

Aaron manney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 18:22:06 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I have 2 to 3 boxes in storage with Rainbow and Hot CoCo magazines that
I've been able to collect over the years.  I think it's now time to get rid
of them and I don't want to throw them away.

I realize that these are obviously too heavy to ship, but I'm wondering if
anyone is going to be driving through St. Louis on their way to Chicago for
the CoCo Fest who might be interested?  I'm planning on working through
them to find out what issues I have, etc.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.
-Aaron.  (Manny)