[Coco] Greetings and CF83 Forth

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Mar 9 16:01:06 EST 2019

Welcome Aboard!!
The Coco Community has become the most active I've seen it in many years. We seem to get new (old) people coming back weekly and sometimes daily!
In case you haven't found it, there's also a Color Computer FaceBook group that is EXTREMELY active. Just search "Tandy Color Computer" on FB and you'll find it.

BTW... Yes, I remember your "KJV" disks popping up every so often in the "Rainbow Received & Certified" as you released each disk :-)