[Coco] GCCC business meeting is March 14, 2019

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 20:51:15 EST 2019

The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. business meeting is Thursday night at
7:30 PM Chicago time (Central Time) at the Schaumburg Township District Library.  (The library likely will not give us the room until 7:30, but we can begin to gather sooner.)  The date is 03-14-2019.
We have been assigned room number 4.
I have reserved room #4 in the name of John Mobley and The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc.  You may need to ask for the remote to the TV.
This room has a wide screen TV that will accept a VGA or HDMI input (I think as this is a different room).
Google Map Location Link: https://goo.gl/maps/pkCiMmWZ9Ex
Library Link: http://schaumburglibrary.org/

Please send any agenda ideas to John Linville, Rich Bair, and John Mark Mobley.

Agenda:
 CoCoFEST!  We have two business meetings (March and April) before the CoCoFEST!
  John Mark Mobley will order Trophies.
  Diego Barizo and who else will judge the winners of the two Asimov Awards?
  John Mark Mobley will print a poster using Walgreens printing service.
  Randy Weaver needs to communicate somehow who has registered using his new web interface.
  Bob Swoger is tracking people one way and Randy Weaver is tracking people another way, we will need to consolidate these two list somehow.

-------

BlueJeans Video Conference - https://bluejeans.com/203539242

You can call in: Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (United States)
+1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number) (Global Numbers)
Meeting ID: 203 539 242
Room System: 199.48.152.152 or bjn.vc

Feel free to log in early and test your system.
You can even run the BlueJeans software from a web browser.

John Mark Mobley