[Coco] We came a LONG WAY...

Joe Schutts j_schutts at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 02:50:00 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,
First off I'd like to thank Jack Rae for submitting his copies of his "Australian Rainbow" Magazine for the scans on The "Color Computer Archive". Without those scans (or his magazines) the rest of us might not have access to those issues. Thanks Jack...
Now onto another issue...
The scans for The Australian Rainbow Magazine are NOT COMPLETE. We are missing issues 1-8, also issues 10-37, and finally issue 62 and 63.
If anyone has copies of these issues, could you please scan them yourself or contact someone here who might be able to scan them (or recommend someone who can) for the archives. Your help would be gratly appreciated.
I'm not sure if this magazine was distributed just in Australia or in New Zealand as well. If it was distributed in both countries, perhaps some user in New Zealand might have some old copies laying around that can be scanned. Just a thought...
Although many of the CoCo users are located here in the states and Canada, a great many of us here (and abroad) enjoy reading the CoCo Magazines from other countries. It gives all of a chance to see what other countries liked to do with their CoCo's as well as reading articles on different hardware projects they had as well...
Over the years I have been surprised to see how many different magazines have had articles that featured (or related) to the CoCo. To give an example, I have seen CoCo Articles in such magazines as "Computer Shopper" and many others as well...
Not all CoCo articles appeared in only "Hot CoCo" or the "Rainbow" Magazine...
Anyway, just another thought for today...
Thanks everyone...
Bye for now...
Joe...