[Coco] 2mins to get 2Mb

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu Jun 27 16:18:59 EDT 2019

Actually Mozilla does have a "compatibility mode" except it is hidden! Here is what I did with
SeaMonkey which is an old version of the Mozilla browsers.

In a browser window, enter the url   about:config   You should then see a slew of entries and you
need to enter into the search box      general.useragent

You may or may not see an entry  general.useragent.compatMode.firefox   but in any case you want to
create a new entry. So, right click on the page and select New String. You will be given a box to
enter a Name which you want to be       general.useragent.extra.chrome - user set -
Then you will be given a box to enter a value which you want to be      Chrome

To determine if you have done things correctly, "turn off" Mozilla and restart it. On a browser page
when you enter   about:config    you should be able to find the new entry

general.useragent.extra.chrome - user set -     user set    string    Chrome

When I did the above and went to https://imgur.com/gallery/1jzUNPi  all of the images were loaded.
However, since I'm using a dial-up connection instead of broadband, loading the images took forever!!

Robert

PS. You can add a reply to the comments, "That 2Megs permits you to run NitrOS-9." :)
Looks like the Protector comes with the 2Meg upgrade?