[Coco] 2mins to get 2Mb

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 27 05:53:14 EDT 2019

Not sure if this helps but...

‎When I open the link to my IMGUR post using Chrome it works fine. When I use Mozilla it does indeed only load 4 black thumbs instead of the 4 pics. Interestingly if I use Mozilla to open IMGUR.COM, then navigate to my uploaded post, it loads the pictures fine.

It seems that if the web pages was initially designed for Microsoft Internet Explorer  that it causes viewing issues with firefox since mozilla doesn't have a 'Compatibility View Setting '

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.