[Coco] Hi from a new member!

Charles Allison chuckallison at me.com
Thu Jun 20 08:55:11 EDT 2019

 Carlos,

  I am brand spanking new to programming 6809.  I hope to get to the point soon where I will be able to make useful utilities and game contributions. I will be around as long as I can still read the 32 column screen.  As far as developing for Coco VGA going to have to get my hands on one of those soon! Thanks for the welcome and encouragement!

Chuck Allison

Sent from my iPhone