[Coco] Hi from a new member!

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 19 10:09:48 EDT 2019

 Welcome on board the CoCo train! And welcome to the list!

If you are just returning, you can go here:

http://imacoconut.com/

This is an index that contains links to resources (and more resources) related to the Color Computer.

"...reliving my childhood (or maybe having a midlife crisis)"

Definitely reliving childhood. It's a mid-life crisis only when you go out and buy a Trans Am. When asked, the "official" answer is the following:

"I am getting back to the CoCo because I want to help preserve a crucial milestone of computing history."

Nice setup!

Salvador

    On Wednesday, June 19, 2019, 12:43:25 AM CDT, Jason Pittman <jason.pittman at live.c
 <snipped>