[Coco] 512K factory sealed CoCo3

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:46:21 EDT 2019

I bought the pre populated board and had my local(welland) ‎RS store do the upgrade.  I was too young to have a credit card and I don't think my parents were a fan of mail order so they paid for the RS upgrade even though the third party stuff was cheaper and probably better

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.