[Coco] Nitros9 C and maths lib

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Jun 10 03:23:24 EDT 2019

I have converted my raytrace program to use the virtual FPU device in OVCC.

It improves performance by around 50 times.

As I was no longer using any function (pow,sin,cos) from the standard mlib.l
library I removed it from the link and it links without any issue however
the floating point maths computations are all zero!!!

This seems strange.  Why would I need to include a library that is no longer
referenced?

So if I use either of these two compile commands:

cc -A raytrace.c -l=/dd/lib/mlib.l -m=8k

or

cc -A raytrace.c -m=8k

Both compile and link without error however only the former produces correct
output.

Walter