[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Jun 9 21:02:14 EDT 2019

Then why did Gene find the same bug within ~ a week? "...>>>+" File append.

Perhaps someone tried to correct the 50% decrease in size since I
looked. It was the version VCC had on the original http://www.coco4.com/
webpage which now is down to almost nothing of interest.

I never saw 2.2A which was not on Delphi, reading the documentation I
got very sick and may have died if I ever ran it from RTSI.

SHF