[Coco] NitrOS9 and 6309 code

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Sun Jun 9 20:37:57 EDT 2019

Have you checked the size of the Shell on NitrOS-9?

Some of the Shellplus 2.1A features are present so it is not based on
the Tandy OS-9 L-II shell which would have been a better starting point.

When I suggested that someone ask at the upcoming last Rainbow Fest if a
person who might have the hard disk containing the source for Shellplus
and much more I was hit by 16" Battleship shells and more damaging
suggestions.

Sometimes we shoot our feet off.

SHF